Tri-day! Let me explain…
Its like Friday but i replaced the Fri with Tri cause that means 3 and i have 3 things to talk about this morning!(okay okay, honestly i only had 2 but then i came up with the title and i revamped, see how devoted i am to honest post titles for you friendly blog readers!)
1.Dear Invisible Sumo Wrester sitting on my chest – please leave and evacuate the premises, your crushing presence is pi$$ing me off and i have a life to lead and zumba to shake my tushie at THANKYOUVERYMUCH!
2. Oh Cadbury, why do you make your delectable Creme Eggs so readily available from January to May – my ass would appreciate a much smaller time frame since i can’t resist your delicious creme filled wonder and i *might* have tucked you into the butter tray in the fridge and i *could* be counting down the minutes till you and my mouth get busy!
3. FRIDAY FUNNY!!!!!!! We all know I am loving my new job but i can’t help but giggle at this work related list and i think after a such a long week, we all need a good chuckle!
How to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity in the Workplace
From: Our Funny Lists
1) Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
2) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after you boss does. This is especially effective if your boss is a different gender.
3) Make up nicknames for all your coworkers and refer to them only by these names. “That’s a good point, Sparky.” “No, I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to disagree with you there, Cha-cha.”
4) Send e-mail to the rest of the company telling them exactly what you’re doing. For example: “If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the bathroom.”
5) Hi-Lite your shoes. Tell people you haven’t lost them as much since you did this.
6) Hang mosquito netting around your cubicle. When you emerge to get coffee or a printout or whatever, slap yourself randomly the whole way.
7) Every time someone asks you to do something, anything, ask them if they want fries with that.
8) Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair-dancing.
9) Put your trash can on your desk. Label it “IN.”
10) Feign an unnatural and hysterical fear of staplers.
11) Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has withdrawn from caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
So what is everyone up to this weekend?
I’m on operation sumo-wrestler-be-gone in time for date night tonight with the BF*, and then plan on spending as much of my weekend wearing Luon as possible – wish me luck, lol
* Thanks for your well wishes for Dave, he was feeling a little worse on Thursday which made me feel a little better about how well he took to the surgery, lol! He is currently snoring beside me on the couch as i write this (Thursday night) but i know he would like to say thanks for thinking about him and his lack of any reaction to having 3 teeth ripped out of his head